2019/20 Board Elections
11 September 2019
Nominations are open for the 2019/20 Board. The Board’s role is to determine the strategic direction of the Otago Southland Employers’ Association.
- Be existing members of OSEA
- Be proposed by a member of OSEA
- Submit the completed nomination form, and a brief bio (maximum 250 words). This must be received no later than 5.00 pm, Wednesday, 2 October 2019 and emailed to email@example.com
- Wednesday, 2 October 2019: all nominations received by 5.00 pm
- AGM held on 30 October 2018 at 4.30 pm at OSEA, 16 McBride Street, Dunedin
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 456-1801 or Andrew Leys our President on 022 588 6788.