Located within our Dunedin office, we offer three different spaces to hire – suitable for six to 50 people.
Refurnished in 2016, features of our rooms offer
• An abundance of natural light and flexible lighting
• Free wireless internet access
• Beautiful garden setting for breaks
• Off street car parking (limited)
• Dedicated equipment including touch screen, electronic whiteboard, data projector, sound system and flipchart paper.
If you would like to view our facilities, or wish to make an enquiry or a booking, please contact us by phoning 0508 656 757 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Located within our Invercargill office, our Summit Room has been specifically designed to offer a modern, warm, flexible facility suitable for business training, meetings, presentations and events.
The Summit Room is located on the mezzanine floor and has dedicated equipment including
• Data projector
• 2Touch interactive whiteboard
• PowerPoint clicker
• Extensive whiteboards
• Flip-chart paper
• Free wireless internet
A kitchen, catering area and toilets are located alongside.
Please click here to view further information for the Summit Room including room layout options, hire rates, booking form and terms and conditions (PDF).
Our staff will provide a professional and friendly service to ensure that your meeting runs smoothly. We look forward to discussing your needs and to welcoming you and your guests.